Friday, June 19, 2015
C an order anyone to do his desires in the capulet family
A man who is really rich
P ersistent person when it comes to money
U nites rich families
L ies to many to get his way
E nters the room and sees juliet dead
T ells his family that he should die with juliet
I wanted to communicate that my character was a stuck up money hungry fool and when his daughter died i changed his attitude to a loving father who is mourning over his daughters death.
The performance went well i memorized most of my lines and i was very fluent. I did lots of thing well like body movements and facial gestures. I would have changed my gestures a little bit to make it more clear to the audience.I learned that there is way more to reading and writing then it seems
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment